Friday, November 27, 2009

Why can I not see backgrounds or background tiles on 360 and myspace?

I cannot see any backgrounds in 360 or myspace. In 360 when I click on customize theme, the outlines of the various tiles for backgrounds show up, but there is not image inside the outline. I cannot even see any samples. In myspace I have tried re-copying my html code for my background and it still doesn't display. Yet I can go on another computer and look at my pages and my backgrounds show up. I can't think of anything else to try. I don't have the option in IE checked to ignore webpages fonts and colors, this was the last thing I tried. Don't know what else to do, please, someone! Help?



Why can I not see backgrounds or background tiles on 360 and myspace?

You will want to have the files saved onto your computer, then upload them. I don't think putting in a photo address will work-perhaps over in myspace, but not for the tiling in 360.



Why can I not see backgrounds or background tiles on 360 and myspace?

check and see if u copyed and pased the code in the right place and saved it if it dont work still contact tom 4 directions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders