Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace backgrounds- they're not working!???

My background for my blog is fine! But I can't figure out how to insert a background onto my profile page. the website myspacegrillz says to copy and paste it into your "about me" section of your profile- but when i do that, it doesn't show up! help me!



Myspace backgrounds- they're not working!???

Create your own code in the editing fields. Find the image you want as your background and upload it to the Image Shack server. Hopefully your image will be large enough for the page not to look distorted. Generally the size of the image should be 1024x768 or 1280x1024 pixels. Below is the code that should be used if you do not want your image tiled. Also, the Image Shack link, and my myspace link as well. Feel free to message me on myspace if you need anymore help.



body



{



background-position: 0;



background-image: url(replace filename and path here);



background-attachment: fixed;



}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders