Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm looking for backgrounds on myspace?

But they're the ones you see on many people's profiles where it sort of has the same default layout but it just has a pattern in the background. Do you know where I can find these types of layouts/backgrounds at? (Any sites)



I'm looking for backgrounds on myspace?

www.girlymyspace.com they have alot of girls layouts really cute and thousand of them. or mygirlyspace.com



I'm looking for backgrounds on myspace?

www.lovemyflash.com



It's cool. check it out.



be sure to add me



dynnjee@hotmail.com =)



I'm looking for backgrounds on myspace?

Yes, lovemyflash.com is a good choice. You can change thier layouts too the way you want it. Just play with it, you can come up with something great.



I'm looking for backgrounds on myspace?

well i work in graphic design just tell me what you would like in your background(cars, dragons,faeries etc) and i will be happy to make a one off original background for you



I'm looking for backgrounds on myspace?

THIS SITE HAS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders