Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I take off codes for Myspace? (ie. backgrounds)?

So, when I first started out with Myspace, i chose a background, but then i saw another cool one, so i did that one too (w/o taking off the old one). And i did that like 3 or 4 more times. now when my friends look at my page, it's just grey. Can anyone help me? what do i do??



How do I take off codes for Myspace? (ie. backgrounds)?

whenever you want to change your layout or background, go to 'Edit Profile', and backspace the entire code, then add the new code in.



For your situation now, just backspace all your codes, and save changes, then add the background you wanted.



How do I take off codes for Myspace? (ie. backgrounds)?

At this point, you may need to just delete everything in the section of your profile you pasted the backgrounds into and start over. Unless you're really slick with html and can tell what you're looking at well enough to go through and delete what you want. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders