Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I get the backgrounds on MySpace. I'm old and dont know how to do these things?

Choose a layout that you like.



Click on the layout...a code will come up in a box...copy the code.



Go to your home page on MySpace...go to Edit Profile...paste code in your ABOUT ME section.... press Save All Changes...A box will appear with letters and numbers to copy...do this and then click on View Profile and you should see your new layout.



Glittergraphics is a great site for a layout for someone just learning how to do this. Click on site below:



How do I get the backgrounds on MySpace. I'm old and dont know how to do these things?

type in on google along the lines of myspace background then click on a link find a nice background, then when you find one look for a box next to it with loads of random code (Writing) copy all of it, then go to ur myspace log in then go to edit, then copy the code into one of your boxes for example about me, then save. and when you refresh your page, the code should be invisable and the background should be there.



How do I get the backgrounds on MySpace. I'm old and dont know how to do these things?

i use a lot fo different sites, but one big site is www.hotfreelayouts.com then you copy and paste it into the about me section wich you will find in edit profile on myspace



How do I get the backgrounds on MySpace. I'm old and dont know how to do these things?

umm use the defauld myspace editor and it gives u the option to put ur own background. and it shown u step by step and a view of what ur doing to ur page! try it!



How do I get the backgrounds on MySpace. I'm old and dont know how to do these things?

You can use this simple background code:



%26lt;body background="YOUR IMAGE URL HERE"%26gt;



鑴?#039;m pretty sure it works on myspace, if not yahoo message me and i'll give you the right code.



How do I get the backgrounds on MySpace. I'm old and dont know how to do these things?

Hello! I'd be glad to help you! There are sites that you can visit to choose a background. The are all sorts of categories...like girly, scenery, alcohol, sports, love, etc. Just to name a few. The sites that I have chosed backgrounds from are www.hotfreelayouts.com, or www.pyzam.com, or www.pimp-my-profile.com. There are lots more sites with free myspace layouts. Just type in a search box on yahoo, free myspace layouts, if you don't find anything here. Once you find something that you like, click on it. underneath the pic there usually is a box that has a code in it. Usually there are instructions, but you can copy and paste that code into any box on the edit profile page on your myspace page. DOn't forget to save, you can even preview it in case you don't like it. One way that I find websites to get layouts is to look at other people's pages, usually it tells where they got their page from. Then I go there to look. I even saw on one site where they had a layout code stealer...or something like that...so if you see someone's layout you like you could use that to copy their layout. I hope that I've been helpful! Feel free to email me if you need more help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders