Sunday, November 29, 2009

Who knows how to get layouts or backgrounds on myspace?

how do u do it i need a layout and background!



Who knows how to get layouts or backgrounds on myspace?

go to pimp-my-profile.com or hotprofileplus.com (there are many other websites but I use these the most). Once you find a layout you like click on it to get the code and then copy it. Go to edit profile on myspace and paste the code in your about me section and then save it.Most likely there will be a link to the website where you got your layout on your page. It will probably be a picture or it wil say something like "I got this girly (or whatever kind of layout you get) at pimp-my-profile.com or whatever website you went to to get it. Hope this helps you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
camcorders